Tuesday, November 11, 2003

I know that most of you who read this thing will be shocked but I am writing again today. I have just been in the mood, I guess.
so I thought it would entertain you to know that I asked the Amish kid why they don't use electricity for their homes? Of course he gave the stereotypical lifestyle answer, not being affected by the world. Anyways, this guy's really cool and so I asked if they can't use electricity for their homes, why is it that they can use electricity for the paddles that shock them after they would have a heart attack? I know some of you are dying right now. I am still waiting for the answer but I think it will be an interesting discussion. I have never met someone so open about talking about that sort of lifestyle. It is very cool.
also I am still having that Singles Small group. Last week we had really great discussion and insight and I am excited about this week. This is the stuff I have been dying to get to. It meets at my trailer, so call the office if you are interested. I would love to see most of you, that read my blog. Please no freaky perverts. What I couldn't help it?

and I am spent!!!On my way to eat some dinner.

No comments: