Monday, November 23, 2009

No Expectations

Can't ever seem to blog anymore...so for now, if you stop by just know, I am still here. I check this, facebook and all the blogs I love-especially some new cooking blogs I've found. And with all that, Lucy, Dave, and the now 3 part-time jobs I seem to have. I just don't have time. I'd love to see you at Mom's Diner where I waitress on Sunday this week-from 11-2, so stop in! Here's hoping things slow down soon, seems I should change the name of me blog again.

1 comment:

mother teresa said...

I remember the days of babies and toddlers and making ends meet with part-time jobs so I could spend as much time with the kids as possible. I waitressed at the Barn and the Home Restaurant for a while, babysat, did sewing for people, made homemade noodles and sold them to the Barn, did catering, taught piano, and the list goes on...all so I wouldn't have to put my kids in daycare. I don't regret the time I spent with them...they were my happiest times! Now...my last one is 18 and I'm looking forward to setting him FREE...
I can tell in all your postings how much you enjoy that little angel, Lucy. Time passes so quickly...enjoy every day and treasure every moment!! If I was in Archbold on Sun. I'd come in and give you a big tip!!!!!