Monday, October 20, 2003

The time has come for me to get on the ball. well, not really but it has been a long time since i blogged. i got scared away for a while but i am back and uncensored. :) well sort of...you probably still won't see any nudity or the f-word.

it has been a busy few weeks for me. i have been working a lot, which actually is enjoyable to me. my classes have started to get more time consuming, since my students don't seem to think that turning in papers on time is necessary. i also have a lot of stuff to grade, now that they are turning in stuff. i have gotten to know some of my students fairly well. matter of fact, i found out 2 weeks ago that one of them was amish. i have been having some great discussions with him. i will share some more details later, but needless to say it has been very interesting to talk to him lately.
i also have a student who gave me a David Lembaugh book, rush's brother. the book is called Persecution.

i am excited to write more and will do that either later today or tomorrow. i am busy talking to lucas and want to finish that conversation.

No comments: